- 18 turkey bacon strips, cut in half
- 1 cup frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 2 teaspoons 2% milk
- Dash each salt and pepper
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1/4 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- Chopped green onion and fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 375°. Line 12 alternating cups in a mini-muffin pan with bacon pieces, crisscrossing three strips in each so they resemble spokes of a wheel. Loosely crumple twelve 3-in. strips of aluminum foil into balls; place in cups to keep bacon from sliding. Bake 15-20 minutes or until bacon is crisp.
- Meanwhile, cook potatoes according to package directions. In a small bowl, whisk eggs, milk, salt and pepper. In a small skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Pour in egg mixture; cook and stir until eggs are thickened and no liquid egg remains.
- Transfer bacon cups to a baking sheet; remove foil. Spoon hash browns and scrambled eggs into cups; sprinkle with cheese. Broil 3-4 in. from heat 3-5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with green onion and parsley. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Bacon Breakfast Cups
Sort By :
I love the size and the idea of this recipe; however, I used deer sausage instead of bacon. I just crumbled up the sausage as I was browning it. I also used fresh yard eggs from my prolific hens. Delicious!
Took them to a bible study and everyone loved them. They all were gone, but 3. Perfect size and tasted amazing. Definitely going to make again.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baked Potatoes >
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast Meat Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Brunch Egg Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Easter Breakfast Recipes >
- Easter Brunch Recipes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Egg Recipes >
- Eggs Recipes >
- Kids Breakfast Recipes >
- Potato Recipes >