Nothing is easier then these delicious breadsticks. They are perfect for breakfast or as a side to a hot bowl of soup or stew.Gail Sykora, Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 6 bacon strips, halved lengthwise
- 12 breadsticks (about 5 inches long)
- Wrap a piece of bacon around each breadstick. Place on a rack in an
- ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 375° for
- 20-25 minutes or until bacon is crisp.
- Yield: 1 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 156 calories, 14 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 220 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.