Bacon Bread Recipe
- 3/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 3/4 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 3 tubes (7-1/2 ounces each) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 pound sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. In a small skillet, saute onion and green pepper in oil until tender. Cut each biscuit into quarters. In a large bowl, gently toss onion mixture, biscuits, bacon, butter and cheese until combined. Transfer to a greased 10-in. tube pan. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately invert onto a serving plate. Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 10-12 servings.
1 each: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Bacon Bread
"This bread is a Christmas morning favorite in our house for years."
"This bread is a Christmas morning favorite in our house."