- for 5-7 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 160°
- and juices run clear.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute mushrooms in oil until tender.
- Stir in water and mustard.
- Serve burgers on buns with mayonnaise, romaine, tomato and mushroom
- mixture. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 burger equals 701 calories, 43 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 149 mg cholesterol, 1,280 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 48 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.