- for 5-7 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads
- 160° and juices run clear.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute mushrooms in oil until tender.
- Stir in water and mustard.
- Serve burgers on buns with mayonnaise, romaine, tomato and mushroom
- mixture. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 stuffed burger equals 675 calories, 40 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 140 mg cholesterol, 1,308 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 48 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Mike Ditka "The Coach" Cabernet Sauvignon CA 2011
, a full-bodied, big bold cab with all of the dark fruit notes and structure that a great cab needs. Buy now and get 6 bottles, plus free shipping. Order Now