Bacon Blue Cheese Appetizer
Nothing is easier than this three ingredient, yet decadent starter. Salty, sweet and rich, it's a sure-fire people pleaser.
Jake Haen, Ocala, FL
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1 wedge (8 ounces) blue cheese
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers
Bring distinctive taste to holiday parties with Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers.
Learn More >
- Place cheese on a serving dish. Drizzle with honey. Sprinkle with
- bacon. Serve with crackers. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 ounce (calculated without crackers) equals 121 calories, 9 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 24 mg cholesterol, 450 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 7 g protein.