Bacon-Balsamic Deviled Eggs Recipe
- 12 hard-cooked eggs
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 4 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Minced fresh parsley
- 1. Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; set whites aside. In a small bowl, mash yolks. Add the mayonnaise, bacon, onion, vinegar, sugar, celery salt and pepper; mix well.
- 2. Stuff or pipe into egg whites. Refrigerate until serving. Sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 2 dozen.
1 stuffed egg half: 81 calories, 7g fat (1g saturated fat), 109mg cholesterol, 96mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Bacon-Balsamic Deviled Eggs
"Both Hubby and I really enjoyed this recipe. Deviled Eggs is among my favorites. I am so happy to be adding this recipe to my favorite Deviled Egg recipes. The winner here is the White Balsamic Vinegar. Which really adds such a light Fresh and Clean taste to the egg filling. A most perfect new addition to me. I will be using this recipe often and If you Love Deviled Eggs. This is a Must try *JanieTaste of Home Volunteer Field Editor strongly recommending this one ."