Bacon-Balsamic Deviled Eggs Recipe
These yummy deviled eggs are always at the top of my family’s list for our holiday appetizer buffet. Everyone loves the addition of bacon and the balsamic vinegar is a nice flavor twist.
- 12 hard-cooked eggs
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Minced fresh parsley
- 1. Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; set whites aside. In a small bowl, mash yolks. Add the mayonnaise, bacon, onion, vinegar, sugar, celery salt and pepper; mix well.
- 2. Stuff or pipe into egg whites. Refrigerate until serving. Sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 2 dozen.
1 stuffed egg half equals 81 calories, 7 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 109 mg cholesterol, 96 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC