- 12 hard-cooked eggs
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Minced fresh parsley
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; set whites aside. In a small bowl, mash yolks. Add the mayonnaise, bacon, onion, vinegar, sugar, celery salt and pepper; mix well.
- Stuff or pipe into egg whites. Refrigerate until serving. Sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Bacon-Balsamic Deviled Eggs in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2013, p94
Reviews for Bacon-Balsamic Deviled Eggs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review