- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 8 slices Oscar Mayer® Bacon, cooked, crumbled
- 1/3 cup KRAFT® Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- HEAT oven to 375°F.
- MIX all ingredients except crescent dough.
- SEPARATE each can of dough into 8 triangles; cut each triangle lengthwise in half. Spread each dough triangle with 1 generous tsp. cream cheese mixture; roll up, starting at short side of triangle. Place, point-sides down, on baking sheet.
- BAKE 12 to 15 min. or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 16 servings.
Originally published as Bacon Appetizer Crescents Provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese 2014
Reviews for Bacon Appetizer Crescents
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Aug. 16, 2012
I Love this . I have made these 6 times already in 4 months Period
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cooking with PHILADELPHIA >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >
- Meat Appetizers >