Our go-to pizza is a snap to make using packaged pizza crust and ready-to-serve bacon. The kids don't even mind the spinach on top! —Annette Riva, Naperville, Illinois
Featured In: Top 10 Pizza Recipes
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1/3 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup shaved Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach, thinly sliced
- 8 ready-to-serve fully cooked bacon strips, cut into 1-inch pieces
- Preheat oven to 450°. Place crust on an ungreased baking sheet. Spread with sauce; top with 1/2 cup cheese, spinach and bacon. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake until cheese is melted, 8-10 minutes. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Bacon and Spinach Pizza in Simple & Delicious October/November 2016
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Bacon and Spinach Pizza
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review