- 3/4 pound small red potatoes (about 5), sliced
- 12 slices Oscar Mayer® Bacon, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 8 cups French bread cubes (1/2 inch)
- 1 cup small broccoli florets
- 1-1/2 cups KRAFT® Shredded Triple Cheddar Cheese with a Touch of PHILADELPHIA®, divided
- 1 tub (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Chive & Onion Cheese Spread
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2-1/2 cups milk
- COOK potatoes and bacon in large skillet on medium heat 15 to 20 min. or until bacon is crisp and potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally; drain. Combine potato mixture, bread, broccoli and 1 cup shredded cheese; spoon into 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- WHISK cream cheese spread, eggs and pepper in medium bowl until blended. Gradually whisk in milk; pour over bread mixture. (Bread cubes should be evenly moistened.) Cover. Refrigerate 2 hours.
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Bake strata, covered, 40 to 45 min. or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Sprinkle with remaining shredded cheese; bake, uncovered, 10 min. or until melted. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Bacon and Potato Breakfast Strata Provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese
Reviews for Bacon and Potato Breakfast Strata(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Breakfast Casserole Recipes >
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Brunch Egg Recipes >
- Cooking with PHILADELPHIA >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Egg Casserole Recipes >
- Egg Recipes >
- Eggs Recipes >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >