- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 12 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 3/4 pound Canadian bacon, cut into 12 slices
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Melt butter in an 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish in a 325° oven; tilt to coat bottom and sides. In a bowl, beat eggs, sour cream, milk and salt. Stir in onions. Pour into baking dish. Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes or just until eggs are set. Place bacon in an 8-in. square baking dish. Pour syrup over. Cover and bake for 15 minutes or until heated through. Cut egg dish into squares and arrange on platter with Canadian bacon. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Bacon and Eggs Brunch
Sort By :
I usually make a Sunday brunch and this recipe has been a family favorite for a long, long time!
This recipe is a standard for us when we have brunch. Everyone loves how fluffy the eggs are.
I made this for Christmas brunch. It was easy and delish. I added 1 cup of shredded cheese to the egg mixture. Next time, I will line the baking dish with non-stick foil and lift the whole thing out using the foil to slice and serve, instead of melting the butter in the bottom as directed in the recipe.
More Recipe Collections
- Bacon Recipes >
- Breakfast Casserole Recipes >
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast Meat Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Brunch Egg Recipes >
- Comfort Food Breakfast Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Easter Breakfast Recipes >
- Easter Brunch Recipes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Egg Casserole Recipes >