Bacon and Egg Salad Sandwich Recipe
- 2 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 1-1/2 teaspoons capers, drained
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 4 slices sandwich bread
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the bacon, mayonnaise, mustard and capers. Add eggs; stir gently to combine. Spread over two slices of bread; top with lettuce and remaining bread. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 364 calories, 21g fat (5g saturated fat), 333mg cholesterol, 843mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 1g fiber), 16g protein.
Reviews for Bacon and Egg Salad Sandwich
"This recipe is amazing and so much better than the average egg salad sandwich. My husband absolutely loved it and I will be making this from now on. Thanks.D. Ramsey, Northumberland, PA"