“My husband and I often enjoy these simple but special sandwiches for dinner,” writes Esther Danielson from Lake Arrowhead, California. “Add a bowl of soup, side salad or carrot and celery sticks for a nourishing, full-size meal!”
Recommended: Our Best Bacon Recipes
- 2 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 1-1/2 teaspoons capers, drained
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 4 slices sandwich bread
- 2 lettuce leaves
- In a small bowl, combine the bacon, mayonnaise, mustard and capers. Add eggs; stir gently to combine. Spread over two slices of bread; top with lettuce and remaining bread. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Bacon 'n' Egg Salad Sandwiches in Cooking for 2 Winter 2008, p61
Reviews for Bacon and Egg Salad Sandwich
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review