- 2 cups pancake or biscuit/baking mix
- 1 egg
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 6 to 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Place pancake mix in a large bowl. In another bowl, whisk the egg milk, sour cream and butter. Stir into pancake mix until blended. Fold in bacon and cheese.
- Bake in a preheated waffle iron according to manufacturer's directions until golden brown. Yield: 12 waffles (4-inch square).
Reviews for Bacon and Cheese Waffles
Sort By :
"Excellent taste using nothing more than biscuit mix or any other pancake mix. The addition of sour cream makes these just a bit tangy much like buttermilk pancakes. The amount of bacon was spot on. The cheddar amount was good, but I'll reduce it down to 2/3 C next time. Thanks for sharing this wonderful recipe."
"One of the BEST recipes ever. My kids ask for this one all the time...so does my hubby! Great to make in advance and heat up as needed for a quick breakfast during the busy week."