Bacon and Cheese Breakfast Pizza Recipe
- Pastry for single-crust pie (9 inches)
- 1/2 pound bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1-1/2 cups (12 ounces) sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1. Roll pastry to fit a 12-in. pizza pan. Bake at 425° for 5 minutes. Sprinkle bacon and cheese evenly over crust.
- 2. In a large bowl, beat eggs, sour cream and parsley until smooth; pour over pizza. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until pizza is puffy and lightly browned. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 595 calories, 40 g fat (21 g saturated fat), 248 mg cholesterol, 1,509 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 32 g protein.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.