An area fire fighter shared this recipe with me. It's good for breakfast and even a light dinner. As a busy college student, I'm a big fan of this easy recipe.
- Pastry for single-crust pie (9 inches)
- 1/2 pound bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1-1/2 cups (12 ounces) sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Roll pastry to fit a 12-in. pizza pan. Bake at 425° for 5 minutes. Sprinkle bacon and cheese evenly over crust.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs, sour cream and parsley until smooth; pour over pizza. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until pizza is puffy and lightly browned. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Bacon and Cheese Breakfast Pizza in Taste of Home October/November 1993, p29
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Bacon and Cheese Breakfast Pizza
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review