Bacon and Blue Cheese Chicken Recipe
- 3 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 8 bone-in chicken thighs (about 3 pounds), skin removed
- 1 cup chunky blue cheese salad dressing
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1. In a small bowl, combine onion, parsley, basil and poppy seeds; rub over chicken. Place in an ungreased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Pour dressing over chicken.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40 minutes. Sprinkle with bacon. Return to the oven for 5-10 minutes or until juices run clear. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 each: 289 calories, 24g fat (5g saturated fat), 55mg cholesterol, 451mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (3g sugars, trace fiber), 16g protein
Reviews for Bacon and Blue Cheese Chicken
"We loved this chicken! It was fairly easy to prepare, especially when I cooked the bacon the day before. I didn't have blue cheese dressing so I used ranch and it turned out delicious. I'll probably continue to use the ranch since my family prefers that over blue cheese."
"Simple, out of this world, great."