Bacon and Blue Cheese Chicken Recipe
This area of Maryland is considered "poultry country", so we see a lot of recipes calling for chicken. I hope this recipe becomes as popular in your home as it is in mine!
- 3 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 8 bone-in chicken thighs (about 3 pounds), skin removed
- 1 cup chunky blue cheese salad dressing
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1. In a small bowl, combine onion, parsley, basil and poppy seeds; rub over chicken. Place in an ungreased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Pour dressing over chicken.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40 minutes. Sprinkle with bacon. Return to the oven for 5-10 minutes or until juices run clear. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Bacon and Blue Cheese Chicken
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC