Bacon 'n' Egg Wraps Recipe
The zip from salsa will wake up your taste buds when you bite into this hearty handheld meal on-the-go. "It makes a quick and very filling breakfast," assures Sharonda Baker of Joliet, Illinois.
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 5 eggs
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 pound sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inches), warmed
- Salsa, optional
- 1. In a large nonstick skillet, saute onion and green pepper in butter until tender. In a large bowl, beat the eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
- 2. Pour over vegetables in the skillet. Sprinkle with cheese and bacon. Cook and stir gently over medium heat until the eggs are completely set.
- 3. Spoon 1/2 cup down the center of each tortilla; fold sides over filling. Serve with salsa if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 664 calories, 38 g fat (20 g saturated fat), 350 mg cholesterol, 1,438 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber, 32 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC