Bacon 'n' Egg Bundles Recipe
- 12 to 18 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 6 large eggs
- Fresh parsley sprigs, optional
- 1. Preheat oven to 325°. In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until partially cooked but not crisp. Drain on paper towels.
- 2. Lightly grease six muffin cups with 1 teaspoon butter. Cut six bacon strips crosswise in half. Line bottom of each muffin cup with two bacon halves. Line sides of each muffin cup with one or two whole bacon strips. Break an egg into each cup.
- 3. Bake until whites are completely set and yolks begin to thicken but are not hard, 12-18 minutes. If desired, garnish with parsley. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 311 calories, 28g fat (9g saturated fat), 225mg cholesterol, 447mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 13g protein.
Reviews for Bacon 'n' Egg Bundles
"It's important to use wide bacon strips, cheap thin bacon will not work."