Bacon 'n' Egg Bundles
This is a fun way to serve bacon and eggs all in one bite! The recipe can easily be doubled for a larger group.
6 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Bake: 15 min.
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 12 to 18 bacon strips
- 6 Eggland's Best Eggs
- Fresh parsley sprigs
- Lightly grease six muffin cups with the butter. In a large skillet,
- cook the bacon over medium heat until cooked but not crisp. Drain on
- paper towels.
- Cut six bacon strips on half width-wise; line the bottom of each
- muffin cup with two bacon pieces. Line the sides of each muffin cup
- with one or two bacon strips. Break an egg into each cup.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 12-18 minutes or until whites are
- completely set and yolks begin to thicken but are not firm. Transfer
- to a serving plate; surround with parsley. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 332 calories, 32 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 245 mg cholesterol, 400 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 10 g protein.