- 12 to 18 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 6 large eggs
- Fresh parsley sprigs, optional
- Preheat oven to 325°. In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until partially cooked but not crisp. Drain on paper towels.
- Lightly grease six muffin cups with 1 teaspoon butter. Cut six bacon strips crosswise in half. Line bottom of each muffin cup with two bacon halves. Line sides of each muffin cup with one or two whole bacon strips. Break an egg into each cup.
- Bake until whites are completely set and yolks begin to thicken but are not hard, 12-18 minutes. If desired, garnish with parsley. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Bacon 'n' Egg Bundles in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2003, p158
Reviews for Bacon 'n' Egg Bundles
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed May. 17, 2011
Reviewed Apr. 18, 2011
"It's important to use wide bacon strips, cheap thin bacon will not work."