Bacon 'n' Egg Biscuits
On busy mornings, Katie can fix these tasty sandwiches in about 15 minutes. "While the flaky biscuits bake, cook the eggs and warm up precooked bacon," she suggests. "Then add cheese for a homemade in-hand breakfast."
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- In a large bowl, combine biscuit mix and water just until blended.
- Turn onto a lightly floured surface and knead 5 times. Roll out to
- 1/2-in. thickness; cut with a lightly floured 3-in. biscuit cutter.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 425° for 9-10 minutes
- or until golden brown. Meanwhile, scramble the eggs. Split the
- biscuits; fill each with a slice of cheese, scrambled egg and two
- bacon pieces. Yield: 8 servings.