- 2 cups Buttermilk Biscuit Baking Mix
- 7 tablespoons water
- 8 eggs
- 8 slices process American cheese
- 8 bacon strips, halved and cooked
- In a large bowl, combine biscuit mix and water just until blended. Turn onto a lightly floured surface and knead 5 times. Roll out to 1/2-in. thickness; cut with a lightly floured 3-in. biscuit cutter.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 425° for 9-10 minutes or until golden brown. Meanwhile, scramble the eggs. Split the biscuits; fill each with a slice of cheese, scrambled egg and two bacon pieces. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Bacon 'n' Egg Biscuits in Quick Cooking January/February 2000, p42
Reviews for Bacon 'n' Egg Biscuits
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Apr. 20, 2011
"The Biscuit Mix Recipe is here:http://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/Buttermilk-Biscuit-Mix"
Reviewed Aug. 12, 2009
"looks real yummy but any clue where to get the biscuit mix?"