Bacon 'n' Cheese Stuffed Potatoes Recipe
- 4 medium baking potatoes
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 3 to 4 green onions, sliced
- 1. Bake potatoes at 400° for 1 hour or until tender. Cool slightly. Reduce heat to 350°.
- 2. Cut each potato in half lengthwise. Scoop out pulp, leaving a thin shell. In a large bowl, mash the pulp with butter. Stir in the sour cream, cheese, bacon and onions. Spoon or pipe into potato shells.
- 3. Place on a baking sheet. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Bacon 'n' Cheese Stuffed Potatoes
"As I am sure you can tell by the ingredients, this recipe is a winner. It looks more elegant than a standard baked potato, and it tastes great, too. I did not change anything except I sprinkled paprika on the finished product."
"EVERYONE LOVED THIS!"
"These were so easy to make and my family couldn't stop raving about them!"
"The shells are very fragile difficult to get them too thin without tearing. However, they absolutely tasted delicious, no matter mine did not look picture perfect"
"Always make extra and wrap in plastic wrap and then in freezer bags. When I need a side just pop in oven till heated. Tastes just as good as the first day."