Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato Macaroni Salad Recipe
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 5 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 1-1/4 cups diced celery
- 1-1/4 cups mayonnaise
- 5 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a large bowl, combine the macaroni, green onions, tomato and celery.
- In a small bowl, whisk the mayonnaise, vinegar, salt and pepper. Pour over macaroni mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Just before serving, add bacon. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato Macaroni Salad
Sort By :
I can't believe I forgot to rate this one. I have been making this for several years and always get rave reviews. It's definitely a family favorite. I'll sometime use real bacon bits in place of cooked bacon and it comes out just as wonderful.
delicious! you must try this recipe. great for a grill out night
It is very easy to make and refreshing any time
I've made this salad at least a dozen times by now. Everyone loves it. I usually use MiracleWhip (which is lower fat than real mayo) and it tastes delicious. I also mix in about 2 T or so of the bacon grease to the salad for more bacon flavor (bacon junkies here!). Great recipe!
Love this salad, everyone asks for the recipe and no left overs ever. I actually get people complaining because I did not make enough after doubling the recipe. The only thing I do differently is I do not add the celery and pepper.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Bacon Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Carb Salads >
- Macaroni Recipes >
- Macaroni Salads >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Pasta Salad Recipes >
- Pasta Salads >
- Potluck Recipes >
- Potluck Salad Recipes >