Bacon, Cremini & Brie Potatoes for Two
"This is my version of an ultimate baked potato. Rich Brie, crispy bacon and cremini mushrooms transform the humble baked potato into something really special."
2 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 50 min.
- 2 medium potatoes
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 bacon strips, chopped
- 1/4 pound sliced baby portobello (cremini) mushrooms
- 2 ounces Brie cheese, sliced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh chives
- Scrub and pierce potatoes. Rub potato skins with oil; sprinkle with
- salt. Bake at 400° for 50-60 minutes or until tender.
- In a skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove to
- paper towels with a slotted spoon; drain, reserving 1 tablespoon
- drippings. Saute mushrooms in drippings.
- Cut a 2-in. "X" in tops of potatoes; insert cheese slices. Top with
- mushrooms, bacon and chives. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 stuffed potato equals 531 calories, 34 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 58 mg cholesterol, 781 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 16 g protein.