Bacon, Cremini & Brie Potatoes for Two Recipe
"This is my version of an ultimate baked potato. Rich Brie, crispy bacon and cremini mushrooms transform the humble baked potato into something really special."
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 10 min. Bake: 50 min. YIELD:2 servings
- 2 medium potatoes
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 bacon strips, chopped
- 1/4 pound sliced baby portobello (cremini) mushrooms
- 2 ounces Brie cheese, sliced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh chives
- 1. Scrub and pierce potatoes. Rub potato skins with oil; sprinkle with salt. Bake at 400° for 50-60 minutes or until tender.
- 2. In a skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove to paper towels with a slotted spoon; drain, reserving 1 tablespoon drippings. Saute mushrooms in drippings.
- 3. Cut a 2-in. "X" in tops of potatoes; insert cheese slices. Top with mushrooms, bacon and chives. Yield: 2 servings.
1 stuffed potato equals 531 calories, 34 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 58 mg cholesterol, 781 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 16 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC