Bacon, Cremini & Brie Potatoes Recipe
- 4 medium potatoes
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 bacon strips, chopped
- 1/2 pound sliced baby portobello (cremini) mushrooms
- 4 ounces Brie cheese, sliced
- Chopped fresh chives, optional
- Scrub and pierce potatoes. Rub potato skins with oil; sprinkle with salt. Bake at 400° for 50-60 minutes or until tender.
- In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove to paper towels with a slotted spoon; drain, reserving 2 tablespoons drippings. Saute mushrooms in the drippings.
- Cut a 2-in. "X" in tops of potatoes; insert cheese slices. Top with mushrooms, bacon and chives. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Bacon, Cremini & Brie Potatoes(4)
Sort By :
Yes, this is a keeper. Glad I tried it.
Ohhh yeah! YUM! I cut this recipe down to 1 potato & the fixings for me for lunch. I may give my potato a sprinkle of garlic powder and a dab of butter before adding the cheese, mushrooms & bacon. I can't wait to eat! Thanks for sharing!!!
I happened to have some leftover brie, so I decided to make this recipe and boy, am I glad I did! It was delicious and my husband commented on how good the potatoes were at least three times. I left out the cremini mushrooms because we don't like them.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baked Potatoes >
- Baking Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Christmas Side Dishes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Side Dishes >
- Mushroom Recipes >
- Mushroom Side Dishes >
- Potato Recipes >
- Potato Side Dishes >