- 4 medium potatoes
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, chopped
- 1/2 pound sliced baby portobello (cremini) mushrooms
- 4 ounces Brie cheese, sliced
- Chopped fresh chives, optional
- Scrub and pierce potatoes. Rub potato skins with oil; sprinkle with salt. Bake at 400° for 50-60 minutes or until tender.
- In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove to paper towels with a slotted spoon; drain, reserving 2 tablespoons drippings. Saute mushrooms in the drippings.
- Cut a 2-in. "X" in tops of potatoes; insert cheese slices. Top with mushrooms, bacon and chives. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Bacon, Cremini & Brie Potatoes
"My favorite baked potato recipe!"
"Yes, this is a keeper. Glad I tried it."
"Ohhh yeah! YUM! I cut this recipe down to 1 potato & the fixings for me for lunch. I may give my potato a sprinkle of garlic powder and a dab of butter before adding the cheese, mushrooms & bacon. I can't wait to eat! Thanks for sharing!!!"
"I happened to have some leftover brie, so I decided to make this recipe and boy, am I glad I did! It was delicious and my husband commented on how good the potatoes were at least three times. I left out the cremini mushrooms because we don't like them."