- 8 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- 1/2 pound thick-sliced bacon strips, chopped
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove to paper towels with a slotted spoon; drain, reserving 2 tablespoons drippings. Saute tomatoes in drippings until tender. Drain spaghetti; stir into skillet. Add the spinach, bacon, vinaigrette, salt and pepper; heat through. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Bacon & Tomato Spaghetti
Sort By :
"We loved it. We had a lot of cherry tomatoes to finish. This was perfect."
"This recipe was amazing. So tasty. The bacon is a plus. I certainly will make this again and I will pass on this recipe."
"Tasted great until I added the balsamic vinaigrette -- I love it as a salad dressing, but didn't care for it in this recipe. I may try regular Italian dressing next time, or just use extra parmesan cheese for flavor."
"My family and I really like this ! I doubled this for my family of 5 and also used fettuccine noodles and added sliced baby portobella mushrooms to this. I will definitely make this again"