Bacon & Tomato Spaghetti Recipe
- 8 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- 1/2 pound thick-sliced bacon strips, chopped
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove to paper towels with a slotted spoon; drain, reserving 2 tablespoons drippings. Saute tomatoes in drippings until tender. Drain spaghetti; stir into skillet. Add the spinach, bacon, vinaigrette, salt and pepper; heat through. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Bacon & Tomato Spaghetti(61)
Sort By :
I have been so excited to try this recipe--so many rave reviews. I was just a teensy bit disappointed but I can't exactly pinpoint why I felt that way. The family loved it. I'll definitely make it again, but I might try using fresh basil instead of spinach. Sounds like others have had good luck with that.
Pleasant taste and easy to put together. I don't care for spiniach so I used broccoli instead.
A tasty recipe that is something different from the usual sauce. I made it with chicken bacon to cut back on the fat and was good as well.
This was really quick and easy. I used some lighter ingredients to bring down the calorie count. Delicious!
I love it.
More Recipe Collections
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Pasta Dinner Recipes >
- Simple Dinner Recipes >
- Simple Quick Recipes >