- 6 cups cubed red potatoes (about 2-1/2 pounds)
- 4 hard-cooked eggs, sliced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons dill pickle relish
- 3 to 5 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Place potatoes in a Dutch oven; cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 10-15 minutes or until tender. Drain and cool.
- Place potatoes in a large bowl. Add the eggs, onion, bacon and parsley. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, relish, mustard, vinegar, lemon juice and seasonings. Pour over potato mixture and toss gently to coat. Refrigerate until chilled. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Bacon & Egg Potato Salad
"The only change I made was no relish.............. Delish!!"
"Super simple and perfect for summer cookouts. LOVE the bacon so much I added extra!"
"My new go-to potato salad. Delish!"
"Just made it for our neighborhood progressive party. It was a big hit and there were no leftovers in sight."