- 4 slices OSCAR MAYER® Bacon
- 1 poblano chile, halved lengthwise, seeded and chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 ounces (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 package (8 oz.) KRAFT® Mexican Style Shredded Four Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA®
- COOK bacon in skillet until crisp. Remove bacon from skillet, reserving 1 Tbsp. drippings in skillet. Add chiles and garlic to skillet; cook and stir 3 min. or until tender.
- CRUMBLE bacon. Spread cream cheese onto bottom of 9-inch microwaveable pie plate; cover with half each of the bacon and chiles. Top with shredded cheese, remaining bacon and chiles.
- MICROWAVE on MEDIUM (50%) 4 TO 6 min. or until cheese is melted and dip is heated through. Yield: 16 servings.
Originally published as Bacon & Chile Queso Fundido in KRAFT® Natural Shredded Cheese 2014
Reviews for Bacon & Chile Queso Fundido
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Mar. 28, 2014
great app, although not necessary to pre-heat the oven because the oven is not used.
Reviewed Mar. 17, 2014