Bacon & Chile Queso Fundido
This version of the classic Spanish melted cheese dish is flavored with bacon and chopped poblano chiles. Serve the queso dip with tortillas or chips. Recipe provided by KRAFT®
16 ServingsPrep: 25 min. Total:
- 4 slices OSCAR MAYER® Bacon
- 1 poblano chile, halved lengthwise, seeded and chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 ounces (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 package (8 oz.) KRAFT® Mexican Style Shredded Four Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA®
- HEAT oven to 350°
- COOK bacon in skillet until crisp. Remove bacon from skillet,
- reserving 1 Tbsp. drippings in skillet. Add chiles and garlic to
- skillet; cook and stir 3 min. or until tender.
- CRUMBLE bacon. Spread cream cheese onto bottom of 9-inch
- microwaveable pie plate; cover with half each of the bacon and
- chiles. Top with shredded cheese, remaining bacon and chiles.
- MICROWAVE on MEDIUM (50%) 4 TO 6 min. or until cheese is melted and
- dip is heated through. Yield: 16 servings.