- baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 hours
- or until a thermometer reads 160°.
- In a small bowl, combine the topping ingredients; mix well. Pat onto
- meat loaf; let stand for 10 minutes before serving. Remove to a
- platter. Yield: 1 loaf (8 servings).
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 469 calories, 31 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 190 mg cholesterol, 1,072 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 38 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.