You'll want to serve this family-friendly side dish year-round. The broccoli gets a big-time flavor boost from bacon, toasted pecans, dried berries and a mayo dressing. —Cindi Read, Hendersonville, TN
- 3 bunches broccoli, cut into florets (about 10 cups)
- 1 pound bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1 cup dried blueberries
- 1 cup dried cherries
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. For dressing, in a small bowl, whisk mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar. Pour over broccoli mixture; toss to coat. Yield: 16 servings (3/4 cup each).
Originally published as Bacon & Broccoli Salad in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2016, p108
Reviews for Bacon & Broccoli Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review