Baby Corn Romaine Salad Recipe
- 6 cups torn romaine
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 can (15 ounces) whole baby corn, rinsed, drained and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons crumbled cooked bacon
- 1/2 cup fat-free Caesar or Italian salad dressing
- 1. In a large salad bowl, combine the romaine, broccoli, corn and bacon. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
One serving (1 cup) equals 43 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 329 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1/2 fat.