Baby Corn Romaine Salad Recipe
"My kids really enjoy this green salad, made with romaine lettuce, broccoli, corn and crumbled bacon," shares Kathryn Maxson of Mountlake Terrace, Washington. "It uses bottled dressing, so it's quick to fix, too."
- 6 cups torn romaine
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 can (15 ounces) whole baby corn, rinsed, drained and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons crumbled cooked bacon
- 1/2 cup fat-free Caesar or Italian salad dressing
- 1. In a large salad bowl, combine the romaine, broccoli, corn and bacon. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
1 cup: 43 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 329mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1/2 fat.
Reviews for Baby Corn Romaine Salad
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC