Baby Carrots 'n' Broccoli Recipe
"My husband and I eat this quick veggie side dish at least once a week. We enjoy it with just about any main course," reports Ally Fitzgerald of Alpharetta, Georgia. "It's a light easy way to get extra vegetables into your diet."
- 1-1/2 cups fresh baby carrots
- 4 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Nature's seasoning blend
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a large saucepan, bring 4 cups water to a boil; add carrots. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes; drain and pat dry.
- 2. In an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan, combine the carrots with remaining ingredients. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 7-9 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring once. Yield: 4 servings.
One serving (3/4 cup) equals 98 calories, 7 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 37 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1 fat.
Reviews for Baby Carrots 'n' Broccoli
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC