B&W Vanilla Bean Puddings with Fresh Strawberries Recipe
This simple recipe has only a few ingredients. Personalize yours by adding chopped candy bars to the pudding for the kids. For adults, add a tablespoon or so of your favorite liqueur. —Kristy Shellhorn, Guelph, Ontario
- 4 cups cold 2% milk
- 2 packages (3.3 ounces each) instant white chocolate pudding mix
- 1/2 vanilla bean, split
- 8 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1. In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes. With a sharp knife, scrape vanilla bean to remove seeds; stir seeds into pudding. Let pudding stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Spoon into eight 4-oz. ramekins.
- 2. In a microwave, melt semisweet chocolate with canola oil; stir until smooth. Spoon onto puddings; refrigerate for 5-10 minutes or until chocolate is set.
- 3. In a microwave, melt white chocolate; stir until smooth. Drizzle over tops. Serve with strawberries. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for B&W Vanilla Bean Puddings with Fresh Strawberries
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC