B&W Vanilla Bean Puddings with Fresh Strawberries Recipe
- 4 cups cold 2% milk
- 2 packages (3.3 ounces each) instant white chocolate pudding mix
- 1/2 vanilla bean, split
- 8 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes. With a sharp knife, scrape vanilla bean to remove seeds; stir seeds into pudding. Let pudding stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Spoon into eight 4-oz. ramekins.
- In a microwave, melt semisweet chocolate with canola oil; stir until smooth. Spoon onto puddings; refrigerate for 5-10 minutes or until chocolate is set.
- In a microwave, melt white chocolate; stir until smooth. Drizzle over tops. Serve with strawberries. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as B&W Vanilla Bean Puddings with Fresh Strawberries in Taste of Home June/July 2012, p54
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for B&W Vanilla Bean Puddings with Fresh Strawberries
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Berry Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Jello Pudding Recipes >
- Mother's Day Dessert Recipes >
- Mother's Day Recipes >
- Pudding Recipes >
- Strawberry Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Dessert Recipes >