These delicious sandwiches, prepared by our Test Kitchen, are perfect for brown-bag lunches. With sliced turkey avocado and cheese, they'll add extra flavor to noontime meals. TIP: If you like, substitute tomato slices with a well-drained chunky salsa.
- 2 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- 2 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced deli turkey
- 8 thin slices tomato
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped jalapeno pepper
- 1/4 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1/2 medium ripe avocado, peeled and thinly sliced
- Spread tortillas with mayonnaise. Top each with turkey, tomato, jalapeno, cheese, cilantro and avocado. Roll up and cut in half. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Avocado Turkey Wraps in Quick Cooking September/October 2005, p52
Reviews for Avocado Turkey Wraps
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review