Avocado Turkey Salad Recipe
- 3 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey breast
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- In a large salad bowl, gently toss the greens, turkey, avocado and tomatoes. In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients until smooth. Drizzle over salad and toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Avocado Turkey Salad
Sort By :
This is a great salad and very fast to make. Be warned though, the dressing does not keep; but luckily it just makes a small amount so you can make a fresh batch if needed.