Avocado Tomato Wraps Recipe
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 flavored tortillas of your choice (10 inches), room temperature
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 1 medium tomato, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a small bowl, mash a fourth of the avocado with a fork; spread over tortillas. Layer with lettuce, tomato and remaining avocado. Sprinkle with cheese, garlic powder, salt and pepper; roll up. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 352 calories, 17g fat (3g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 456mg sodium, 45g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 8g fiber), 9g protein
Reviews for Avocado Tomato Wraps
"We had these with a tomato basil tortilla. I added turkey for my husband who is not vegetarian. He enjoyed the fresh tomato and avacado tastes as well. Nice Winter pick-me-up. I would also recommend a little lime juice and fresh cilantro in the mashed avacado"
"Very good. Fresh flavor made it a really nice light dinner. My husband dressed his up with a drizzle of balsamic vinegar and loved it."