Avocado Tomato Wraps Recipe
“I eat these super-fast wrap sandwiches all summer long. The creamy avocado and sweet tomato are satisfying and fresh tasting. It doesn't get more simple and delicious than this!” —Megan Wisener, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 10 min. YIELD:2 servings
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 flavored tortillas of your choice (10 inches), room temperature
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 1 medium tomato, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a small bowl, mash a fourth of the avocado with a fork; spread over tortillas. Layer with lettuce, tomato and remaining avocado. Sprinkle with cheese, garlic powder, salt and pepper; roll up. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
1 wrap equals 352 calories, 17 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 456 mg sodium, 45 g carbohydrate, 8 g fiber, 9 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC