“I eat these super-fast wrap sandwiches all summer long. The creamy avocado and sweet tomato are satisfying and fresh tasting. It doesn't get more simple and delicious than this!” —Megan Wisener, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 flavored tortillas of your choice (10 inches), room temperature
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 1 medium tomato, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a small bowl, mash a fourth of the avocado with a fork; spread over tortillas. Layer with lettuce, tomato and remaining avocado. Sprinkle with cheese, garlic powder, salt and pepper; roll up. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Avocado Tomato Wraps in Country Woman August/September 2008, p31
Reviews for Avocado Tomato Wraps
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review