Avocado Smoked Turkey Wraps Recipe
Crisp veggies and seasoned cream cheese help create this summery sandwich from Shawndell Atkinson of Provo, Utah. A snap to prepare, this hand-held is perfect for last-minute lunches on the go.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons chopped jalapeno peppers
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- 3/4 cup shredded lettuce
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
- 10 ounces sliced deli smoked turkey
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, jalapenos, pepper and salt until blended; spread over one side of each tortilla. Layer with the lettuce, tomato, turkey, avocado and onion. Roll up tightly. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 509 calories, 32 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 88 mg cholesterol, 1,104 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 25 g protein.
Reviews for Avocado Smoked Turkey Wraps
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC