Crisp veggies and seasoned cream cheese help create this summery sandwich from Shawndell Atkinson of Provo, Utah. A snap to prepare, this hand-held is perfect for last-minute lunches on the go.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons chopped jalapeno peppers
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- 3/4 cup shredded lettuce
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
- 10 ounces sliced deli smoked turkey
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, jalapenos, pepper and salt until blended; spread over one side of each tortilla. Layer with the lettuce, tomato, turkey, avocado and onion. Roll up tightly. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Avocado Smoked Turkey Wraps in Simple & Delicious July/August 2007, p49
Reviews for Avocado Smoked Turkey Wraps
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review