- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons chopped jalapeno peppers
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- 3/4 cup shredded lettuce
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
- 10 ounces sliced deli smoked turkey
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, jalapenos, pepper and salt until blended; spread over one side of each tortilla. Layer with the lettuce, tomato, turkey, avocado and onion. Roll up tightly. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Avocado Smoked Turkey Wraps
"Very tasty, made them for Christmas eve at my house. Everyone loved. I didn't use all of the pepper thinking it might be too hot but it really wasn't (maybe next time I will use all the pepper). My avocado was bad so I used guac instead."
"I made this for 3 and, as usual, I altered the recipe to lighten it up and assemble to our liking. I used Neufchatel cheese instead of regular. I omitted the lettuce and salt/pepper and added taco seasoning and the minced onion to the spread. I used whole wheat tortillas. Really good!! I thought they would be somewhat boring but were surprisingly great! I served with BBQ Ranch Chopped salad."
"The jalepeno cream cheese really made this wrap delicious! Even my guys in the family who are pretty much against anything wrap, loved it."
"Really light and good. I didn't have jalapeno peppers on hand so I added taco seasoning to the cream cheese instead. It seems to have worked!!!"
"These recipe is awesome! My husband doesn't like wraps but, he likes these!! And whats better than cream cheese! YUM!It's fast and easy. Great for hot summer days!"
"These were delicious. I added some bacon pieces to them and it really made them good."
"These are awesome!"