Avocado Smoked Turkey Wraps Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons chopped jalapeno peppers
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- 3/4 cup shredded lettuce
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
- 10 ounces sliced deli smoked turkey
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, jalapenos, pepper and salt until blended; spread over one side of each tortilla. Layer with the lettuce, tomato, turkey, avocado and onion. Roll up tightly. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Avocado Smoked Turkey Wraps(6)
Sort By :
The jalepeno cream cheese really made this wrap delicious! Even my guys in the family who are pretty much against anything wrap, loved it.
Really light and good. I didn't have jalapeno peppers on hand so I added taco seasoning to the cream cheese instead. It seems to have worked!!!
These recipe is awesome! My husband doesn't like wraps but, he likes these!! And whats better than cream cheese! YUM!
It's fast and easy. Great for hot summer days!
These were delicious. I added some bacon pieces to them and it really made them good.
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Dinners >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Cold Sandwich Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Mexican Dinners >
- Mexican Recipes >
- Sandwiches >
- Simple Dinner Recipes >
- Simple Quick Recipes >
- Simple Recipes >