I love to make this recipe. Sometimes I eat it all by itself, but it's excellent with tortilla chips, too! You'll enjoy it either way! —Maria Riviotta-Simmons, San Tan Valley, Arizona
- 1 pound peeled and deveined cooked shrimp, chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 2 medium ripe avocados, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup chopped seeded peeled cucumber
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Tortilla chips
- In a large bowl, combine the first 11 ingredients. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 6 cups.
Originally published as Avocado Shrimp Salsa in Simple & Delicious July/August 2009, p48
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Avocado Shrimp Salsa
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review