- 1 pound cooked small shrimp, peeled, deveined and chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 2 medium ripe avocados, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup chopped seeded peeled cucumber
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Tortilla chips
- In a large bowl, combine the first 11 ingredients. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 6 cups.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now
Reviews for Avocado Shrimp Salsa
Sort By :
Healthy and Delightful!
This recipe is so good. I served this w/tortilla chips & everyone loved it!
Amazing! So fresh. I add a chopped fresh mango, it adds a new level of taste to the recipe.
This is amazingly good, and even better on a really hot day. The only thing I did different was to add the whole peeled and chopped cucumber and add 2 jalapenos and the juice of 2 limes.