Avocado Shrimp Salsa Recipe
- 1 pound peeled and deveined cooked shrimp, chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 2 medium ripe avocados, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup chopped seeded peeled cucumber
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Tortilla chips
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first 11 ingredients. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 6 cups.
1/4 cup (calculated without chips) equals 52 calories, 3 g fat (trace saturated fat), 33 mg cholesterol, 133 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 lean meat, 1/2 fat.
Reviews for Avocado Shrimp Salsa
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.