Avocado Shrimp Salad Recipe
Start any meal with Avocado Shrimp Salad from Patricia Collins of Imbler, Oregon. Patricia made a delightful cilantro-lime dressing that lightly coats the romaine, avocado and shrimp. The tart dressing has a bit of a jalapeno kick, but feel free to cut back on the peppers, if necessary.
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped seeded jalapeno pepper
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 cups torn romaine
- 1/2 pound cooked small shrimp
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and sliced
- 1. In a small bowl, whisk the first 10 ingredients. Divide romaine among four plates; top with shrimp and avocado. Drizzle with dressing. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving: 397 calories, 35g fat (5g saturated fat), 111mg cholesterol, 731mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 4g fiber), 15g protein.
Reviews for Avocado Shrimp Salad
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC