Avocado Shrimp Salad Recipe
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped seeded jalapeno pepper
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 cups torn romaine
- 1/2 pound cooked small shrimp
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and sliced
- In a small bowl, whisk the first 10 ingredients. Divide romaine among four plates; top with shrimp and avocado. Drizzle with dressing. Yield: 4 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now
Reviews for Avocado Shrimp Salad
Sort By :
Nice light salad. Dressing was perfect .
Didn't find this salad all that great. The dressing is too vinegary for us, although others may like it. I would not make it again w/out some adjustments!